Analytics

Monday, October 23, 2017

Post #3412 M

Quote of the Day

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters 
cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein  

Tweet of the Day

















Facebook Corner



 Boy, you guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel in a failed attempt to try to argue the Right is as hypocritical as the Left over things like the anthem and the flag. Not even close.http://www.dailywire.com/.../black-lives-matter-shuts...

Choose Life: Down Syndrome Children Are Gifts From God




Hyatt vs. the Evil California Tax Board


These bastards stole money from me, literally thousands. And I've vowed I would never work or live there again--they would never get a dime more from me. My Arizona defense contractor employer desperately wanted me to take a job at Edwards AFB. Not a chance, even if you doubled the offer. I literally lived maybe 5 miles east of California and I never once crossed the border. Did I mention that I hate the bastards with a passion?



Raising Kids How To Handle Money





Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Dolly Parton, "Heartbreaker"