Analytics

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Post #3395 M

Quote of the Day

Ideas are great arrows, but there has to be a bow.
Bill Moyers

Reader Note: Something weird happened to yesterday's post. It looks like Russian hackers may be attacking my blog AGAIN; I got an unusual number of hits from there this morning. Something happened that reverted my post to draft status; in fact, I had several hits on my published post before it reverted to draft status, something I never did. I haven't seen any changes to blog posts yet, but I'm tightening my security. To regular readers who didn't have access to last night's post because of this bizarre post status disruption, please check out the above link.

Tweet of the Day






















DEAD WRONG: Che Guevara Was a Decent Human Being




The Fundamental Human Right To Move




Chicago's Insane Soda Pop Tax Repealed 15-2




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Robert Ariail via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Dolly Parton, "Coat of Many Colors"