Analytics

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Post #3390 M

Quote of the Day

It is a far, far better thing that I do, 
than anything I have ever done; 
it is a far, far, better rest that I go to, 
than I have ever known.
Charles Dickens  


Tweet of the Day

















Petty's Last Performance




Janus v. AFSCME: Forced Union Dues Is Fundamentally Unjust



The Latest Kimmel Political Rant


I'm personally a little sick and tired of entertainers using privileged access to promote their misinformed political views. I don't mind Kimmel having a vote or expressing his deeply flawed views but it would cost me to buy time on TV to promote my views. Nobody, except like-minded "progressives", gives a damn what Kimmel the comedian thinks. They tune in to his show to be entertained, not attend a one-sided political rally.



Choose Life: Babies and Daddies












Political Cartoon

Courtesy of the original artist via FB

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Dolly Parton (with Porter Wagoner), "Is Forever Longer Than Always?"