Analytics

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Post #3387 M

Quote of the Day

You have to allow a certain amount of time 
in which you are doing nothing 
in order to have things occur to you, 
to let your mind think.
Mortimer Adler  

Tweet of the Day

















Image of the Day



via Twitter


Bitcoin is Free Speech



DiLorenzo On Progressive Govt Manipulation of Economic Statistics




Facebook Corner



There's no such thing as a pro-abort Catholic. There are hypocritical Christians.

I wonder if they trust me to follow my conscience and make my own moral decisions with my finger on the trigger of a gun pointed at them. It's my choice whether to shoot. (Satire)

Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Kelley via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Dolly Parton (with Porter Wagoner), "Please Don't Stop Loving Me". Their only #1 country song as a duo.