Analytics

Friday, December 11, 2015

Miscellany: 12/11/15

Quote of the Day
What you can do, or dream you can do, 
begin it; 
boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Johann von Goethe

My Tweets
Chart of the Day

The Fed's Addiction to the Easy Button
Image of the Day



What Do People Think of Donald Trump?


The Latest Craze: The Trump Coloring Book

HT Libertarian Republican



Dialogue with a Welfare Queen



Political Potpourri

A new NH poll once again has Trump once again lapping the field at 27, at 15 over Christie (for the first time in second), followed closely by Rubio, Cruz, Bush and Kasich.

Alternatives to Los Angeles Trains




Political Cartoon
Courtesy of Henry Payne via Townhall
Musical Interlude: Christmas Hits

Matthew West,"The Heart of Christmas". Up to now, I've been randomly selecting some artists and lesser known (to me) original and cover hit performances which I haven't previously featured in the blog. I may pick up on this process again later in the countdown and/or future holiday season series/volumes, but for the next several posts, I want to reprise some of my personal favorite Christmas hit performances, which are well-known, not randomly selected, and may have appeared in past seasons of the blog.