Analytics

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Miscellany: 5/18/16

Quote of the Day
Hope is the thing with feathers,
That perches in the soul, 
And sings the tune without the words , 
And never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson

Tweet of the Day
Image of the Day

Norberg: War on Terror DEAD WRONG!



Public Sector Union Parasites in Illinois



Political Cartoon
Courtesy of Gary Varvel via PatriotPost


Courtesy of the original artist via Catholic Libertarians on FB

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Rod Stewart, "Broken Arrow". I love, love this love song. The lyrics speak to me because it reflects to me a child-like wonder in the world; I would be just the kind of a guy to bring his girl an unconventional gift, like an arrowhead I find on a trail. I think it was one of the first music tracks I licensed for download.