Analytics

Friday, April 22, 2016

Miscellany: 4/22/16

Quote of the Day
Making the decision to have a child
it's momentous. 
It is to decide forever 
to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

Earlier One-Off Post: "Bill O'Reilly's "The Truth about Political Promises": A Response"

Tweet of the Day
Libertarian Party Debate Post-Audit

I will say the geek in me enjoys McAfee's persona, the short "Yes, good sir!" type responses. I don't know what the hell happened in Central America, but he's certainly colorful; it's not everyone who marries a former prostitute. None of them strike me as a Ron Paul type--I do think they have the right positions on the major issues.



The Minimum Wage Should Be ZERO



A Special Hoof



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Robert Arirail via Townhall
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Rod Stewart, "The Killing of Georgie"