Analytics

Friday, April 1, 2016

Miscellany: 4/01/16

`Quote of the Day
Intuition is the source of scientific knowledge.
Aristotle

Tweet of the Day
Image of the Day

The sad thing is I've heard similar garbage from Trumpkins
via WAC

Eminent Domain Abuse By Zoning



Facebook Corner

(Pro-Life Libertarians). The LP debate is tomorrow night! What question do you hope they will ask, and why? ‪#‎ProLife‬ ‪#‎Libertarian‬
How would you deal with a hawkish, profligate opposition Congress?

Lemonade Stand With a Twist of Honey



A Touch of Human Kindness



Taylor Swift Copies My Dance Moves



Cruz Rickrolling Trump





Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Donna Summer, "Love to Love You, Baby"



Man Up, Trump!


Trump: My Life Is So 'Unfair'! [Montage]
Trump: My Life Is So 'Unfair'! [Montage]https://news.grabien.com/story-trump-my-life-so-unfair-montage
Posted by Grabien on Thursday, March 31, 2016