Analytics

Monday, April 11, 2016

Miscellany: 4/11/16

Quote of the Day
Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.
Decimus Junius Juvenalis

Tweet of the Day
Facebook Corner

(Reason). "I would vote against marijuana legalization. If the state of Texas had a referendum on it, I would vote no. But I think it is the prerogative of the states to make that determination. I think the people of Colorado have the right to make the decision that they've made under the Constitution, and as president I would respect that right." -- Ted Cruz
I wish Ted Cruz had as much respect for the ninth amendment as he has for the tenth. He still believes in the right of states to prosecute victimless crimes.

Bad Research, Abused Statistics, Political Correctness and an Alleged Rape Culture



Snowden on Govt Accountability




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Lisa Benson via Ron Paul
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Donna Summer, "On the Radio". The incredible Top 5 run of 8 hits over 1978-9 ended with this hit. She would go on to score a handful of top 10 hits over the 1980's.