Analytics

Monday, April 4, 2016

Miscellany: 4/04/16

Quote of the Day
What was hard to bear is sweet to remember.
Portuguese proverb

Tweet of the Day
Image of the Day

Congratulations, Villanova, NCAA Basketball Champions!

Simply one of the greatest basketball game finishes ever. North Carolina mounted a furious comeback to tie the game with an unlikely 3-pointer with 5 seconds left, only to see Villanova come back and drain a last-second shot. I totally get NC fan disappointment because I still haven't gotten over UH's last-second loss to NC State during my graduate school days.

Worse President Ever



Baseball Is Back--Check to the Taxpayer



Political Humor



Political Cartoon

Courrtesy of Robert Ariail via Townhall
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Donna Summer, "Last Dance"



Trump and Hannity Sitting in a Tree


I got Trump, babe.
I knew Hannity and Trump had gotten close, but this is getting out of hand.
Posted by Ben Howe on Tuesday, March 29, 2016