Analytics

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Post #3289 M

Quote of the Day

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
David Viscott  

Tweet of the Day

































Planned Parenthood Can Advertise on Twitter But Not Pro-Life Groups

To be fair, I have occasionally written pro-life Tweets, and I am not aware of any attempts to censor them. I will say that although its discriminatory policy on ads is unfair and probably not to the advantage of stockholders, and I'm less likely to promote my own tweets with them. Twitter is certainly in a competitive industry, and this policy provides an opening for more tolerant vendors.


 

Political Correctness



My Greatest Hits: July 2017



Michigan's Unconstitutional Violation of the Takings Clause




Unconstitutional Constraints On Private Property




Happy Birthday, Baby



Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Kelley via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Bette Midler, "The Rose". I love this ballad, one of the best ever written.