Analytics

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Post #3284 M

Quote of the Day

When you cannot make up your mind 
which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take
choose the bolder.
W.J. Slim  

Tweet of the Day


















Image of the Day



Choose Life: Never Underestimate the Contributions of Others




My Cultural Cousins: The Acadian Diaspora

There are multiple Native Americans in my own Franco-American family tree.



The Government War on Interns




Choose Life






Political Cartoon




via Liberty.me on FB


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Neil Diamond, "Morning Has Broken". We are going to close my Diamond retrospective with 3 tunes that are not among his most commercially successful tunes but I love, starting with his take of a traditional Protestant tune Cat Stevens popularized. Neil's trademark baritone and the spectacular choir backing make Neil's performance compelling--my favorite take on the song.