Analytics

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Post #3094 M

Quote of the Day

One picture is worth a thousand words.
Fred R. Barnard  

Tweets of the Day


Well, I never thought I would be debating public policy with a cancer patient on Twitter. I am not unsympathetic with the experience of cancer patients; my maternal grandmother (and godmother) died from the complications of colon cancer when I was 2 years old and my mom was 22. I don't usually publish extended Twitter dialogues but I made some crucial points during the exchange.






























Image of the Day



Great Examples of Failed US Government-Owned Businesses




End the Public School Monopoly




Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Jerry Holbert via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Pat Benatar, "You Better Run"