Analytics

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Post #3085 M

Quote of the Day

The States can best govern our home concerns and the general government our foreign ones. 
I wish, therefore ... never to see all offices transferred to Washington, 
where, further withdrawn from the eyes of the people, they may more secretly be bought and sold at market. - Thomas Jefferson  


Tweet of the Day
















DEAD WRONG: Globalization Exacerbates Inequality




Political Correctness vs. Economic Liberty




The Failed Economics of ObamaCare




New Zealand and Government/Free Market Reforms


And let me say, I find New Zealand lamb quite tasty...









Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Glenn McCoy via Townhall


Musical Interview: My Favorite Vocalists


Paul Davis, "Sweet Life". My favorite Davis tune.