Analytics

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Post #3063 M

Quote of the Day

Ideas are like rabbits. 
You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and 
pretty soon you have a dozen.
John Steinbeck  


Tweet of the Day




Image of the Day


RIP: Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds


Carrie Fisher will always be THE princess of my generation. As for her mom, I love classic musicals, and Debbie's breakthrough performance in "Singin' in the Rain" is memorable. My thoughts and prayers for surviving family members.





DEAD WRONG: The "Progressive" Myth of Fidel Castro




My Favorite Elector: Bill Greene




Trump's Cabinet Likes Ayn Rand? One Can Only Hope

I picked this video to play because I thought it might have been his closing segment of his FBN show's finale. Actually, it's a promo segment for the finale.





Facebook Corner

(National Review). People keep saying "I forgive you," but there's only one way forgiveness is necessary here.
I will never forgive those gullible, delusional Trumpkins who voted a self-serving ill-tempered, unqualified, economically illiterate, unprincipled buffoon into office. #NeverTrump


Aleppo




Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Bob Gorrell via Townhall


Musical Interlude: Christmas Favorites


Jose Feliciano, "Feliz Navidad"