Analytics

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Post #3047 M

Quote of the Day

All cruelty springs from weakness.
Seneca  

My Greatest Hits: Dec 2016


This is a return of my monthly summary after recent attacks on the blog which artificially boosted readership statistics. It seems that readers seem to somewhat prefer my one-off or journal format posts. I'm thinking of expanding my formats to theme clustered posts. For example, it may focus on various clips on the minimum wage, trade, the incoming Trump Administration, etc. Just a reminder my annual blog mock awards are coming up, as soon as this coming weekend:


Santa Stossel's Naughty or Nice List  (3 Yrs Old But Republished and Still Relevant)




Sexiest Man Alive?

Oh, heck! I didn't make it this year either....



Gurgaon: A Private (East) Indian City





Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Ken Catalino via Townhall


Musical Interlude: Christmas Favorites


Bing Crosby, "Do You Hear What I Hear?"