Analytics

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Post #3053 M

Quote of the Day

A moment's insight is sometimes worth a lifetime's experience.
Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.  

Tweet of the Day












My Home State Texas: A More Libertarian State




Libertarian Wishlist for Xmas


I don't have these...



Choose Life






All in the Family




The Failure of Prohibitionist Policies Against Drugs


Again, I've never used or transacted in drugs, but that's my personal choice (I even threw away most of my pain pills following an outpatient procedure a few years back). The idea of putting people in cages for voluntary transactions not hurting other people or their property is both expensive and insane.



Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Mike Lester via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Christmas Favorites


Judy Garland, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"