Analytics

Monday, March 28, 2016

Miscellany: 3/28/16

Quote of the Day
The wisest men follow their own direction.
Euripides

Tweet of the Day
Image of the Day

via LFC

My Likely Next Vote for President: Gary Johnson

I will point out up to a third of classic liberals/libertarians, including me, do not agree agree with Johnson on abortion. I do think that the decision to procreate is an individual one, that the State has no authority to compel childbearing, that a woman has a right to use contraceptives or have her tubes tied, to have sex. I do think, however, when a baby exists, we have a child's unalienable right to life.



The Invisible Hand







Political Cartoon
Courtesy of Jerry Holbert via Townhall
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Stevie Wonder (with Warwick, Elton John & Gladys Knight), "That's What Friends Are For". #1 hit; Wonder's last solo/group.