Analytics

Monday, March 7, 2016

Miscellany: 3/07/16

Quote of the Day
Nothing lowers the level of conversation more than raising the voice.
Stanley Horowitz

Tweet of the Day
Image of the Day


I think Trumpbart pasted Trump sympathizer Sean Hannity over Chris Christie's face
Apple vs FBI



Did Bush Lie To Invade Iraq? No



Awesome Gift



Facebook Corner

(Acton Institute). Why did it take so long for the U.S. to block imports “made with convict labor, forced labor, or indentured labor”?
It's sad to see a so-called free market blog looking for a way to rationalize anti-market policies. I don't have a problem with increased transparency in the marketplace and people taking vendor policies into account. I do think it's immoral for you or any government interfering with my economic choices.

Political Cartoon

2016-03-07-2ea51b24_large.jpg
Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Patriot Post
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Stevie Wonder, "You Are the Sunshine of My Life". His second #1 (Fingertips) and I would argue his signature tune.