Analytics

Friday, November 2, 2012

Rehosting/Migration of This Blog On the Table

This blog is published via Blogger, a Google service. Google  management supports the reelection of Barack Obama, someone I honestly believe is the worst, most incompetent President in American history. To a certain extent, I respect the fact  for the most part, they tolerate an opposing point of view,

I can't rule out technical explanations (like unannounced maintenance issues). But there have been a variety of anomalies, e.g.,
  • occasional failure of blog search to retrieve a recent post by a salient keyword in the post
  • one of my most popular posts, with daily readers for weeks, hasn't attracted a reader for months
  • blog readers (including my mom) report occasional problems trying to access the blog
  • there have been extended uncharacteristically  long periods when no readers have accessed the blog, including the last 2 days.
There are some allegations of Blogger having taken down certain political blogs. I don't know if political opponents are making frivolous complaints to prevent other readers from exercising their constitutional rights in reading my opinions, but if this nonsense continues, I may migrate the blog to a personal website, alternative service  or conservative website.