Analytics

Monday, April 29, 2019

Post #4085 M: Endless American Wars; Who Are the Racists?

Quote of the Day

I am in earnest; 
I will not equivocate; 
I will not excuse; 
I will not retreat a single inch; 
and I will be heard.
William Lloyd Garrison  

Endless Wars: The Military-Industrial Complex



Who Are the Racists?



Woods on Trump, Mueller, and Obstruction of Justice

I don't agree with the obstruction of justice discussion here; what Trump did in trying to quash the investigation was improper, self-serving, a violation of the rule of law. Now I'm not sure he could be convicted in the sense that his efforts to stop the investigation failed.



Choose Life







What a beautiful little sweetie!


Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Breen via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Phil Collins, "Take Me Home"