Analytics

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Post #4069 M: DEAD WRONG: "Soak the Rich" Works; Remy is Back

Quote of the Day

Courage does not always roar. 
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 
"I will try again tomorrow".
Anonymous  

My Greatest Hits: April 2019

Definitely an uptick in reader ship over the past month and I'm now within 3K of 200K pageviews (since 2010). This month's top 5 consists of my 3 specialty format posts (journal, rant, social media edition), the latter doing particularly well. I still get posts attracting under double-digit pageviews, but many are seeing much better stats than a few weeks back.


DEAD WRONG: "Soak the Rich" Works


Remy Mocks Sports Stadium Boondoggles



What Should Be Remembered About Notre Dame Cathedral



Choose Life










Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Henry Payne via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Genesis (featuring Phil Collins), "Invisible Touch"