Analytics

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Post #3148 M

Quote of the Day

Maturity begins when we're content to feel we're right about something, 
without feeling the necessity to prove someone else is wrong.
Sydney J. Harris

Tweet of the Day




















Image of the Day

A Day Late: When a circle's diameter is 1, its circumference is....


Technology Enabling Resistance to Autocrats



Who Knew: Google Translate Saving Valuable Tax Dollars




My Greatest Hits: March 2017


Again, my journal format posts, which do not follow a regular periodic (e.g., daily) schedule, seem to attract more viewers:

Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Robert Ariail via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Peter Cetera, "One Good Woman". I'm going to start with my favorite Cetera tune because I don't want to wait: a perfect pop gem; wouldn't change a note. I could auto-repeat this tune for hours. It's like "Damn! I wish I could write songs like this!" One of the creative geniuses behind the supergroup Chicago. Next up: he's a guest vocalist on probably my favorite tune from the 1980's by a male vocalist who was a young sensation in the 1950's with songs like "Diana".