Analytics

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Post #3874 M: Anonymous Leftist Academics v Boghossian; Stossel On Crony Capitalists

Quote of the Day

I think and think for months and years. 
Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. 
The hundredth time I am right.
 Albert Einstein  

Boghossian vs Anonymous Leftist Professor Mob at Portland State

 Boghassian is an unlikely person to be featured in my blog, a junior philosophy professor who has written a training manual on converting believers into atheists. He's (like me, a classical liberal) not into the GOP or the Dems for that matter. He's been particularly involved in exposing the academic fraud of grievance studies. (My biggest Twitter day over the past month involved tweaking some politically correct doctoral student, suggesting standards had slipped since I earned my doctorate. Some leftist academics, of course, pushed back; ask me if I care. There are lots of academic whores vested in the diversity industrial complex.) For more information, see his Wikipedia page. The current kerfuffle is anonymous leftist professor blowback against Boghossian.



Stossel On Crony Capitalists



Develop Resilience



Choose Life









Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Kelley via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists: The Beatles As Solo Artists

John Lennon, "Mother"