Analytics

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Post #3864 M: Vote For Liberty Candidates Tuesday; The REAL Anti-Fascist Movement; More Ron Paul on the Fed

Quote of the Day

Every man, however obscure, however far removed from the general recognition, 
is one of a group of men impressible for good, and impressible for evil, 
and it is in the nature of things that he cannot really improve himself 
without in some degree improving other men.
Charles Dickens  

The REAL Anti-Fascist Movement



Consider Voting For a Liberty Candidate Tuesday




Ron Paul's Latest Critique of the Fed


Choose Life and Family










Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists: The Beatles As Solo Artists

Ringo Starr, "Oh My My". I think if there was an ex-Beatle one might question as a solo artist, it would have been Ringo. John, Paul, and George had all written brilliant Beatles songs and were featured vocalists. I can only recall 2 or 3 tracks Ringo sang lead--like "With a Little Help From My Friends" and "Octopus' Garden". But from 1971-1975, Ringo scored 8 consecutive Top 10 singles, including this one.