Analytics

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Post #3223 M

Quote of the Day

Only the young die good.
Oliver Herford  

Tweet of the Day
















Image of the Day

Courtesy of LFC on FB


Southern Genocide


To be honest, I thought this might be a discussion of Northern atrocities during the ending phases of the Civil War. It's more of a discussion about the Cultural Marxism or political correctness trying to snuff out Southern culture, etc.





Minimum Wage Madness





Illinois Politicians Know Their Priorities (Sigh!)





Quarter Life Crisis




Choose Life






Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Kelley via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Neil Diamond, "Solitary Man". Probably my favorite Neil Diamond hit, his first charting hit, although I was surprised to learn it hit only #55. It may reflect my feelings from failed relationships, but I also love the brass arrangement behind the vocals.