Analytics

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Post #4831 Social Media Digest

 Reader Notes

My Facebook segments for some time in the evolution of this SMD format and before them was largely a set of comment clippings. At some point I became aware of an option to embed the post itself through an html code clipping utility. So for many of the last several months, I've been posting a series of posts; almost every post had an option. Something has changed lately and I'm not sure of the nature and extent of what can be embedded; only one of my recent posts or reposts had an embed option (the one below). Plus, I haven't really spent as much time on Facebook as I used to. So the segment may evolve in format based on my activity and options.

My Twitter account is going through a long slump. I've lost 2 followers after a long steady period of 7 followers. I'm now down to maybe 225 impressions per day; part of it is fewer tweets, of course; maybe Twitter Mommy is suppressing things, and/or fewer of the trends lately are attracting my interest. 

Facebook


Twitter