Analytics

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Post #4822 M: Tom Woods and Rockwell Review Trump/Biden I; The Czech Film Industry and Coronavirus

 Quote of the Day

Motivation is a fire from within. 
If someone else tries to light that fire under you, 
chances are it will burn very briefly.
Stephen R. Covey  

A Libertarian Critique of Trump/Biden I

The Czech Film Industry and Coronavirus

Choose Life

Tom Woods and Rockwell Review Trump/Biden I

I would normally clip Woods' Youtube html, but for some reason Woods, as of the time of this post, has not published the clip to this episode (and maybe 2-3 other interim ones). So I had to figure a workaround to post the clip.


Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1965

"Yesterday"/The Beatles. In my view, the greatest pop hit of all-time.