Analytics

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Post #4754 M: Fund Students, Not Systems; Trump's Payroll Tax Gimmick; Tom Woods on Energy Talking Points

 Quote of the Day


Organizing is what you do before you do something, 
so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.
A. A. Milne  

My Greatest Hits: August 2020

Well, there's some progress in readership in the sense that probably 70-80% of posts are now reaching double-digits, including a smaller percentage of daily posts. A modest bias to the data in the sense my own pageviews are counted. I separately get a puzzling monthly notice that shows only about 2-3 dozen visitors to my website cumulative over the month. I've separately commented that Blogger (this blog's platform provider) has forced on upgrade on me about 3 weeks back. I only recently discovered where to find country viewer statistics. There are also some weird quirks. In prior months, I often made my top posts directly linkable. Now usually if I look at my published post, Chrome will include a link to edit the post (I can also do there from my own post list). Well, I tested my initial link for one of the posts below and it launched me into post edit mode versus published mode. I would think the reader should see the published post, but I'll simply provide the list below and the target post should be linked along the right margin of this post or presumably through blog search on the top left:
  • Post #4709 Social Media Digest
  • Post #4719 Social Media Digest
  • Post #4742 Rant of the Day Biden's Demagoguery on Social Security

Fund Students, Not Systems

Trump's Payroll Tax Gimmick 

Tom Woods on Energy Talking Points

 

Choose Life 

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall


Musical Interlude: #1 Hits 1963

 Sugar Shack/Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs