Analytics

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Post #4741 Social Media Digest

 No new Facebook or Parley posts over the past week.

Twitter

Well, my torrid impression streak has eased off, slowing to a 4.7K daily pace over the  past 28-day window, only a couple of tweets yesterday turning "viral" (my term for 1K+ impression tweets). I really don't have a formula for popular tweets. I wrote a good summary of Jo Jorgensen's positions on the #LetHerSpeak trend (re: national POTUS debate) that got one of my more impressive engagements with over 4 dozen likes and retweets. The other one was a Jeopardy mock response to the Sarah Palin trend (basically an off-shoot of Dowd's faux pas on mixed-gender tickets trend, completely overlooking Clinton-Kaine). My rotating monthly top 20 impression tweets are still all viral (starting at about 1.2K) I'm still in the long process of rebuilding my follower base yet to reach double-digits, unlike the 76 or so on the retired account.