Analytics

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Post #4577 M: A Debate On Ending the Economic Shutdown Over COVID-19; Woods on a Proposed Ban on Homeschooling

Quote of the Day

There are no facts, only interpretations.
Friedrich Nietzsche  

A Debate On Ending the Economic Shutdown Over COVID-19

I usually focus on embedding shorter clips with maybe Woods or McClanahan videos ranging from maybe 25 to 40 minutes. This is a SOHO debate (remote edition), and I think I've embedded at least one or 2 in the past. They are generally very well done, and this is a timely topic; just be aware it runs almost 90 minutes, about twice the usual longer clips I embed. (If you're wondering, I'm a Henderson fan and favor his side of the argument.)



Woods on a Proposed Ban on Homeschooling



California Zoning vs. Housing Affordability



Choose Life



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Henry Payne via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

George Benson, "Love Ballad"