Analytics

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Post #4025 M: Woods on Whether FDR/WWII Ended the Depression

Quote of the Day

The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success. 
Talent is only a starting point in this business. 
You've got to keep on working that talent. 
Someday I'll reach for it and it won't be there.
Irving Berlin

My Greatest Hits: March 2019

I have no idea why a 2-year post trumped more current posts over the past month. I just can't predict what will/won't reader interest. For example, I had been promoting my post #4000. I thought if nothing else, people would be curious what I might do or say for post #4000. Apparently not; if you look at 10 posts before through 10 posts after, post 4000 to the time of this post is the only one in single digit hits. I'm pleased to see my inaugural social media digest edition post did comparatively well. The most interesting thing is it got off to a so-so first day (usually the strongest for hits), but then it seemed to find new readers over the next few consecutive days. Now I hadn't republished any of my Tweets for almost a month so maybe that accounts for its staying power.

Overall, a modest pickup in readership and the next milestone will likely be the 200,000th blog hit, probably sometime over the next 3 months.


Woods Busting Liberal Myths Over WWII and the End of the Depression




Woods on the Discrimination Myth



Choose Life











Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Kelly Clarkson, "Never Again"