Analytics

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Post #4007 M: Conscription is Enslavement of Young People to the State

Quote of the Day

Courtesy of Libertarian Prepper

Ron Paul on the Evil of Conscription

The draft was over before I turned 18. I was visiting my maternal grandfather the college Christmas break I turned 18 (my Dad and family were at an AF base in Germany). I don't think I ever saw my grandfather prouder than when he accompanied to see me register. To be honest, I  thought it was a little creepy. (I was a closet opponent of the Vietnam War, which my Dad knew.) I later joined the Navy as an officer but that was voluntary. I was an instructor; I never stepped onto a ship during my tenure.



The Timbs Decision



Why Penn Jillette Is a Libertarian




Choose Life










Political Cartoon


Courtesy of AF Branco via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Art Garfunkel, "I Only Have Eyes For You". Art's timeless remake of this