Analytics

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Post #4002 M: "Lifeboat"'; Stossel on Crony Capitalist Big Sugar

Quote of the Day

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. 
Life is beauty, admire it. 
Life is bliss, taste it. 
Life is a dream, realize it. 
Life is a challenge, meet it. 
Life is a duty, complete it. 
Life is a game, play it. 
Life is a promise, fulfill it. 
Life is sorrow, overcome it. 
Life is a song, sing it. 
Life is a struggle, accept it. 
Life is a tragedy, confront it. 
Life is an adventure, dare it. 
Life is luck, make it. 
Life is too precious, do not destroy it. 
Life is life, fight for it.
Mother Teresa  

Justin Amash and the House Liberty Caucus on Trump's "Emergency"



Lifeboat

God bless those who do what they can to help and treat migrants with dignity and respect  I definitely think this documentary is worth an Oscar.



Stossel on Corrupt Big Sugar




Choose Life




Big sister meets little sister...so sweet.




Welcome to the world, little dude!


Political Cartoon


Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich
Courtesy of Stiglich via Townhall

Musical Interlude; My Favorite Vocalists

Art Garfunkel, "All I Know". The first of 5 #1 70's hits on the A/C chart, my favorite Garfunkel tune, written by one of my favorite songwriters, Jimmy Webb. I love, love, love this song; did I mention I love this song?