Analytics

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Post #3987 M: Leftists v. Economics and the Free Market; Nope, I Won't Wear a MAGA Hat to Date a Trumpkin

Quote of the Day

Early to bed, 
early to rise 
makes a man 
healthy, wealthy,and wise.
Benjamin Franklin  

Leftists Don't Care Much For the Free Market



It's Hard Enough For Me Without a MAGA Hat To Get a Date



Woods on Fusionism



Choose Life









Political Cartoon



Musical Interlude: Simon & Garfunkel

"My Little Town". Hands down, my favorite and most replayed Simon & Garfunkel tune; I've played and sung along with this song probably thousands of times over the past decades. I love, love, love this song; one of the greatest songs ever written. Did I mention that I love this song? At the time it was years after their breakup and both finding success in solo careers.