Analytics

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Post 3991 M: Countdown 9 to 4000; Google and Censorship

Quote of the Day

He who asks a question is a fool for a minute; 
he who does not remains a fool forever.
Chinese Proverb  

Google and Censorship

PhilosophyInsights is a channel I have frequently sampled. I don't always agree with their content, but I've found videos I haven't found otherwise on my own. I'm very disappointed by Google's apparent discrimination against conservative/libertarian content.



A Libertarian Take On Social Media and Politics/News



Omar and the Fallacy of Loaded Questions

I am not a fan of Abrams or in general past American policy towards Central/South America. But Omar is not interesting in questioning but in speechifying at Abrams' expense.



Our First Nominees for Jackass of the Year


  • Rep. Omar for her anti-Semitic comments, loading questioning in committee, etc.
  • the Virginia governor and others involved in past blackface incidents
  • the governors of NY and VA promoting abortions to the point of delivery and/or infanticide of born-alive abortion victims
  • Rep. Ocasio-Cortez' economically illiterate/ruinous Green New Deal
  • NYC de Blasio's attack on Amazon's decision to cancel a NY second headquarters because of leftist targeted political attacks attacks.
So far Omar has the early lead, but the year is still young.

Choose Life





Stepdaughter wants to be adopted





Political Cartoon




Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Paul Simon, "Mr and Julio Down By the Schoolyard"