Analytics

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Post ##3770 M: Stossel On the Social Security Scam; Antifa Rubbish

Quote of the Day

Out of clutter, find Simplicity. 
From discord, find Harmony. 
In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.
Albert Einstein  

Stossel On the Social Security Scam




Fight Straws or Immigration? Neither




Antifa Rubbish




Ask Ron Paul





Political Cartoon




Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Madonna, "Crazy For You".Her second #1. It's odd how certain songs during my college years stick in my head. For some reason, America's "A Horse With No Name" played overhead  when I went to  OLL's cafeteria for lunch one day. And I was walking across the UH campus when there was some event with Madonna's hit blaring over loudspeakers.