Analytics

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Post #3726 M: Do Libertarians Care About the Poor? Ron Paul is Wrong on Vaccines and More

Quote of the Day

Men argue, nature acts.
Voltaire  

Kibbe Interviews Deirdre McCloskey



Stossel on Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness



Ron Paul On Compulsory Vaccination

I disagree with Ron Paul on vaccines in general. (I am empathetic with some of his more nuanced discussions, e.g., patients with allergic reactions and the overblown government regulations.)



Choose Life: Sweet Baby Boys



Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Lisa Benson via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Elton John, "Blue Eyes". This #1 hit on the A/C chart reminds me of a Brazilian lady friend who gushed that my eyes are "so blue". Everyone in my large nuclear family of 9, except a middle sister who has green.