Analytics

Friday, June 15, 2018

Post #3704 M: Trump's bad foreign policy, Why Domino's is Paving Roads, and More

Quote of the Day

Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different. 
Albert Szent-Gyorgy  

My Greatest Hits; June 2018

My numbers are down sharply across the board. Not sure the cause, if Google has modified its statistics methods, if my blog is being targeted for ideological reasons (e.g., being filtered or demoted by the search engine), or I'm naturally slumping after years of growing readerships. But to give an example, my top post by numbers this month wouldn't have placed in the top 5 a few months back:

Choose Marriage




Ron Paul On Trump's Ethically Challenged Foreign Policy




FEE On Domino's Paving the Roads




Africa Needs Business, Not Charity




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Robert Ariail via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Elton John, "Candle in the Wind"