Analytics

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Post #3699 M: ObamaCare is Dying, the Folly of the Minimum Wage and More

Quote of the Day

The family is the nucleus of civilization.
Will Durant  

The Folly of the Minimum Wage




Trump Administration v ObamaCare




EU/US Differences on the G-7 and Tariffs


This is where I hold a split verdict. I support Trump's position to restore Russia to the G-7(8). I consider things like economic sanctions and isolation of Russia as unnecessary and counterproductive, but I see Trump's unilateral assault on trade as morally unjustifiable and economically illiterate.



Trump's Tariffs Are Taxes on American Consumers




Political Cartoon



Courtesy of Chip Bok via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Elton John, "Crocodile Rock". His first #1 hit.