Analytics

Friday, February 16, 2018

Post #3555 M

Quote of the Day

A leader must have the courage to act against an expert's advice.
James Callaghan  

My Final Tweet

@raguillem

To my followers: Twitter decided to censor me. Although this is a temporary thing, it's unacceptable to me as a libertarian, and I'm leaving Twitter. I appreciate your interest in my content. Check my blog (http://rguillem.blogspot.com ); I'll set up an Announcements webpage shortly.

Choose Life






Is Violence Against One's Political Opponent Justifiable? No




Choose Love




The NEW Party Game: Is It the Communist Manifesto or the Democratic Platform?




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Mike Lester via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Frank Sinatra, "They Can't Take That Away From Me"