Analytics

Friday, January 26, 2018

Post #3532 M

Quote of the Day

It's better to light a candle 
than to curse the darkness.
Chinese proverb  

Tweet of the Day


Every once in a while I write a viral tweet that grabs literally thousands of viewers. The hashtag was tailor-made for someone like me who has very mixed meetings about Trump. I mean, I can sometimes tell if a tweet might attract the attention of Trumpkins and grab a few hundred views, but almost never when it goes viral. And there are sometimes unintended effects when I find myself flooded with indignant Obama cultists, anti-immigrants and pro-aborts, even though the tweet was about Trump. One Obama cultist even tried to argue improved growth the last 3 quarters was the deferred effect of Obamanomics. Yeah, right... He didn't do it over the 8 years of his Presidency--and he figures out just as he leaves the White House?

But to give an example, my first tweet (a hashtag game) is a pun on The Guess Who's big 70's hit, "Clap For the Wolfman". I thought it was an inspired tweet. It got a number of views but others got much more.


























Ron Paul On Trumponomics




Remy's Back With a Spoof On Government Fear-Mongers




The Lazy Millennial Is Back




Political Cartoon
Courtesy of Henry Payne via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Mariah Carey, "It's Like That."