Analytics

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Post #3452 Happy Thanksgiving

via Food Network

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote of the Day

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.
Ray Bradbury  


Tweet of the Day






















Why Laissez-Faire "Failed" in Britain




Stand During the National Anthem!





She Is Thankful For Becoming a Big Sister



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Ken Catalino via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Dave Mason, "So High (Rock Me Baby and Roll Me Away)". This is the end of my Mason retrospective. For the remainder of my year, this spot will be taken by my annual holiday music series I will call "Christmas Mix 2017". I haven't chosen all the tunes yet, but it will be an eclectic mix of traditional songs, carols, and instrumentals, seasonal holiday special tracks, and hit songs (perhaps from other categories as well). My vocalist countdown will resume with a female artist after New Year's.