Analytics

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Post #3116 M

Quote of the Day

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security 
will deserve neither and lose both.
Benjamin Franklin  

Tweet of the Day












DEAD WRONG: Economy-Growing Public Infrastructure




Political Whores: The Myth That Non-Consumers Pay Beverage Taxes



Confirm Gorsuch To SCOTUS




My Greatest Hits: February 2017


I'm somewhat delighted to see my irregularly-published personal journal format posts doing well, including the first, which summarized some of my experiences as a NARA contractor, far and away my most popular post over the past month. (I've already set my first segment for the next journal post, but I usually hit 2 or 3 topics):


Choose Life: The Joy of Embarrassing Your Little Daughter (Father-Daughter Dancing)




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Robert Ariail via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Tom Petty, "Don't Come Around Here No More"