Analytics

Monday, February 6, 2017

Post #3107 M

Quote of the Day

If there is light in the soul, There will be beauty in the person. 
If there is beauty in the person, There will be harmony in the house. 
If there is harmony in the house, There will be order in the nation. 
If there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world.
Chinese proverb 

Tweet of the Day











"Progressive" Authoritarianism




Trump's Edict vs. Liberty



The Left's Hypocrisy on Yiannopoulos

I was vaguely aware of Yiannopoulos but decided to take a closer look before publishing this segment. Let's be clear: he is the poster child for the alt-right, and I am not a fan of enabling Trumpkins. However, your strategy in dealing with Trumpkins is not to make their leaders martyrs or sympathetic figures; you concede to your opponents the moral upper hand. The related Breitbart portal is not a feed for my blog; it is not on my blogroll. Berkeley was a betrayal of pro-liberty values; we believe in the free market of ideas, good and bad.




Choose Life: He Ain't Heavy; He's My Brother       




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Breen via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "Breakdown".  In future selections, I won't mention his backing band, the Heartbreakers.