Analytics

Monday, May 2, 2022

Post #5690 M: McClanahan on Florida v Disney; Tattoo As Personal Expression; Bill Maher on the Babylon Bee and Twitter

Quote of the Day

The influence of each human being on others in this life is a kind of immortality.
John Quincy Adams  

McClanahan on Florida v Disney

Tattoo As Personal Expression

My Dad had one on his forearm probably since before I was born. I think my oldest niece bartered her graphic design work for one, and my second goddaughter has one. Personally, I don't care for them. I tend to prefer a minimalist approach. Wrestler Cody Rhodes has a distracting one overlaying his throat. I dig you have ownership of your body, but be prepared for negative feedback because others may not agree your tattoos look good on you. Art is subjective.

Bill Maher on the Babylon Bee and Twitter

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

                                      Courtesy of Margolis & Cox via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1987

Heart, "Alone", A personal all-time favorite.