Analytics

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Post #4602 Social Media Digest

Facebook






I published my first three lists in a journal post over the past week. Here's list #4:

WEAR -These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
DRINK - Cool Clear Water
PLACE - I Love LA
ANIMAL - Muskrat Love
NUMBER - 25 or 6 to 4
COLOR - Mellow Yellow
GIRL’S NAME - Angie
BOY’S NAME - Jack & Diane
PROFESSION - Lovely Rita Meter Maid
SOMETHING IN YOUR HOME - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
BODY PART - Your Smilin' Face
CURRENT MOOD - Have You Ever Been Mellow?







Twitter

Well, at least the loss of followers over the last 2-3 weeks seems to have tapered off. My Tweet output and impressions are down; I haven't had a tweet so viral in a while. In part, I've not really been inspired by most trends lately. A lot of it is partisan bickering and COVID-19 fear-mongering