Analytics

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Post #4612 M: Jacob Hornberger on Open Borders; Shelley Luther, Liberated Dallas Salon Operator

Quote of the Day

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, 
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, 
faith is knowing one of two things will happen: 
there will be something solid to stand on, 
or you will be taught how to fly.
Barbara J. Winter  

Jacob Hornberger on Open Borders



Shelley Luther, Liberated Dallas Salon Operator



McClanahan on Where's the Beef?



My Greatest Hits: May 2020

Somewhat improved statistics, although my daily miscellany posts still struggle to reach double digits. My specialty format posts did well, and my COVID-19 post had one of my highest readerships in months.

Choose Life





Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Steve Breen via Townhall


Musical Interlude: The Beatles

"A Hard Day's Night". By my count, their sixth #1 hit.