Analytics

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Post #4300 M: Male vs Female Brains; Woods and Malice on Personal Struggles

Quote of the Day

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something 
you want done because he wants to do it. 
Dwight Eisenhower  

My Greatest Hits: Oct. 2019

Very odd month from a readership stats perspective. My daily stats are still way down with double-digit impressions  more the exception than the rule, Even my specialty formats like my usually popular social media digests are struggling to reach that criterion. Every once in a while my Russian audience appears in force and for some odd reason they seemed to fixate on a 7-month rant post. A recent investment-related post also seemed to attract a few dozen impressions.

Stosswl on Male vs Female Brains



Woods and Malice on Personal Struggles



McClanahan on the Origins of "Conservative Republicans"



Choose Life









Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Bob Gorrell via Tonwhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Gloria Estefan (with 'N Sync), "Music of My Heart"