Analytics

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Post #4286 Social Media Digest

For some reason, it's been nearly a month since my last digest post. Too much content since the last post, so I'll get up to date with a second post over the coming days. Just a reminder I do not republish most personal or hashtag game tweets, so you might want to consider following me on Twitter. For some reason I go through follower streaks on Twitter, sharp corrections or follower spikes. Over the past month or two, I've been in a 10% correction, possibly affected by my week-long suspension. I had been in a long string of weeks of 1K plus impressions (up to 2K or more at one point); I'm now down to a few hundred, and there are some days I don't tweet at all, given uninteresting hashtags. I still don't understand Twitter statistics. A few weeks back, I had a streak of 3 2K+ tweets in one thread, but Twitter only listed one among my Top Tweets.

Twitter